My 14 yr old daughter has the following symptoms:
- Osteopenia (bonescan diag)
- Hydromyelia in spine since birth - no neurological symptoms -Neuros believe this is not having an input as it is too small and symptoms dont match
-Knee and ankle joint pain without redness or swelling (at times severe enough to necessitate wheelchair) - remissions and flare-ups (pains last 2-6 months flaring up every 2-4 years)
- Low blood pressure (75/45)
- Erosions in jejunum (video pill, ab ct diag)
- Low body temp (97)
- Underweight (5', 80 pounds)
- Under growth potential (genetic potential 5'5)
- Underperforming academically (at 5 had 133 iq, at 8 had 115 iq, currently c-d student in basic classes despite effort
- Brain fog, poor short term memory
- Hashimoto's thyroiditis
- Cat allergy (all other IgE normal, awaiting IgG results)
- Fibromyalgia tender points 2 years ago but not presently
- Period absent when joint pain flares up
blood tests normal
celiac markers ruled out
lyme disease ruled out by western blot
C reactive protein low at 4 so no inflammation
Rheumatoid factor neg
Is taking many supplements for osteopenia and joint pain along with multivitamin.
thanks - any input appreciated
Recognize the risks associated with Crohn’s disease.
Did you know that one in six US adults has high cholesterol?