My 14 yr old daughter has the following symptoms:
- Osteopenia (bonescan diag)
- Hydromyelia in spine since birth - no neurological symptoms -Neuros believe this is not having an input as it is too small and symptoms dont match
-Knee and ankle joint pain without redness or swelling (at times severe enough to necessitate wheelchair) - remissions and flare-ups (pains last 2-6 months flaring up every 2-4 years)
- Low blood pressure (75/45)
- Erosions in jejunum (video pill, ab ct diag)
- Low body temp (97)
- Underweight (5', 80 pounds)
- Under growth potential (genetic potential 5'5)
- Underperforming academically (at 5 had 133 iq, at 8 had 115 iq, currently c-d student in basic classes despite effort
- Brain fog, poor short term memory
- Hashimoto's thyroiditis
- Cat allergy (all other IgE normal, awaiting IgG results)
- Fibromyalgia tender points 2 years ago but not presently
- Period absent when joint pain flares up
blood tests normal
celiac markers ruled out
lyme disease ruled out by western blot
C reactive protein low at 4 so no inflammation
Rheumatoid factor neg
Is taking many supplements for osteopenia and joint pain along with multivitamin.
thanks - any input appreciated
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?