In need of a diagnosis/answers. I am a 22 year old female. Over the past year and a half I have developed one symptom after another and all tests have come back normal.
1.Suddenly grew excessive blonde body hair literally from head to toe and I seem to be constantly growing more
2. My skin suddenly became oily, clogged and acne prone after having clear skin all my life
3. My face has become puffier and rounder
4. I've developed dark circles under my eyes and my eyes appear more sunken in
5. My hair is falling out and breaking
6. My limbs are often cold and I get cold very easily
7. My bones don't heal well and I'm starting to have issues with some of my joints
8. Cuts don't fully heal (every time I get a cut it leaves a permanent red mark)
Have also always had a heavy irregular period before going on birth control but could never find a medical reason for it.
Not sure if some of the symptoms are related or if some are separate issues but the sheer amount of them and the lack of answers are stressing me out. Looking for suggestions as I am running out of ideas!
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?