I'm 19 and 175 lbs. For the past 3 days Ive been having really strange symptoms and Im starting to lose my mind. Basically at random I get these weird sensations at isolated parts of my body. Basically it could be anywhere from my forehead to my thighs. They last for a few seconds at most.
1) I feel them when Im actually thinking about them. If Im preoccupied then I dont feel them.
2) They arent that severe. When your foot falls asleep and then you start feeling those pins and needles, it is about 1000x less than that.
3) It is extremely subtle. Feel very very light, almost like a dull itch.
4) They can occur anywhere and last for a few seconds.
5) They feel like an itch and if I scratch then they go away.
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?