Below are the conditions i have all in isolation - I don't know?? Please help me if you know what I should do. I am 26 years, Female weighing 50 kgs and 166 cms.
1) Anemia - Came down in a months time from 12.8 -11.2 (normal is 12-14 for girls)
2) Lympocytes increased in one month from 35% - 46% (normal upto 45%) - don't have any infection visible though. Did have a sore throat 2 weeks before that and was on antihitamines for 4 days which cleared it up.
3) Loss of weight. Haven't managed to gain weight in 2 years now - It was 66 in 2004 - gradually decreased to 50 in 2006 (without exercising or dieting). And has stayed that way.(I eat alot yet its the same)
4) Fatigue, low pressure of 100/60 daily which comes up to 110-80 after I take 1/2 tsp salt. Also get low sugar (between 70-80 after couple of hours post meals) which improves after I have sugar solution.
5) Feel breathless if I talk too much, or walk too much, easily tired.
6) Have a submandibular and parotid gland on right which swells off and on and sometimes have smothering sensation on the right.
7) Was diagnosed with left side maxillary sinusities so I use Fluticasone nasal spray.
8) Low tolerance to cold, feel cold too soon even though others don't - prefer sitting without the fan.
9) Mantoux test came normal, yet no evidence of any chest TB. Also Elisa test was positive. However Doctor isn't advising to start medication as they feel these tests are not 100% accurate esp since my lungs are clear and I don't have any highly pronounced issues elsewhere.
10) Had thickening of right breast which after being on Vit E subsided and the test was normal too.
Chest xrays are normal, other blood, stool, urine tests are normal. Sonography of abdomen and barium meal is also normal. Colonoscopy, Endoscopy is normal. Thyroid tests are normal and so is EKG/ECG tests. PFT was done recently which is also within normal range though I'm put on a preventive inhaler incase I do get asthma since I feel breathless. Also get stomach fullness after a meal. Had jaundice(hep A) last Aug. Am on multivitamins and minerals for over 8 months now. I have 2 litres of water daily and proper food as well. Lifestyle is fairly sedentary.
Any idea what's wrong? Is this anything wrong at all or the above tests are causing this? please let me know..ive spent alot on tests and don't know whats the best thing to do now.
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?