I am starting to wonder if I have PCOS. Here are my symptoms:
1.No period since March. :eek:(always irregular before, put on birth control, periods evened out for a while but hurt really bad.)
2. I have taken 2 pregnacy tests a month since then, all were not pregnant. (Not ready to have children as of now)
3. A few weeks before my last period, I had a horrible pain over right ovary. (Was so bad I fell asleep in bathroom, because I was afraid I was going to throw up. It felt best to stay in the fetal position.):(Felt as if something had popped inside, and was leaking "stuff" out to the rest of my abdomin.This was the 4th time it had happened.(I know I should have went to the er, but was afraid.)It happened during intercourse each time.
4. Intercourse is painful most of the time. Not something I have a desire for either, unfortunaly for my husband.
5.The next morning after each time, it hurt to urinate, but felt as though my bladder was full. Could have been a bladder infection the next morning.
6.I use to have cramps every month, at the same time each month, but would only produce a clear substance. Haven't even had cramps for about 4 months now.:)
7. Have pain daily over my left and right ovaries, but not as severe as past pain.
8. I weighed 130 in March then 140lbs in June, and am now up to 160:eek:.(as of the beginning of Dec) Without any change in diet(maybe heathier foods this past month)
9. I am tired all the time, yet cannot sleep at night.
10. I have Hasimoto's Thyroiditis, and am being treating for it. I am currently at the level I am suppose to be at.
11. I am always dizzy. Some days are better then others.
12. My legs and arms are small compared to my stomache and abdomin.
13. I am weak all the time.
14. I am a very moody person, I snap at my husband for no reason. (over how to boil pasta,last night)
15. Some days when I get dizzy it is because I am hungry, so if I eat a bit, the dizziness subsides for a half hour or so.
16. Was always craving chocolate, not so much anymore. (might have been my thyroid problem with that.)
17. My last pap smear came back ok.
18. My mother and grandmother have cysts on their ovaries.
19. Back, shoulder, arm, leg, and neck pain consistantly.
20. I have been experiencing acid reflux daily, something I haven't had in years. I use to get it when I was 15.
21. I get hot at night, I sleep in shorts and a tank top. My husband freezes because I turn the heat down.
I am only 22, I know there is something wrong. Please if anyone knows anything, please help me. I am going to my endo in Febuary, for my thyroid, but want to have some answers now. Thanks in advance.
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?