Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

Kidney or Gyn. Problems?

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 1 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • December 19, 2006
  • 01:53 AM

First, I had kidney surgery a few years ago, I now have no lining in my bladder because of all the infections. So bacteria can easily attach and cause a infection.
I have a yellowish thick discharge (mostly on toilet paper after urniating) foul odor, and if I dont take a shower at the end of the day, I itch (seems like whatever it is gets on my underwear).
I had an abnormal pap 6 months ago, then had a bioposy which they said was fine. Just went back and had another pap and they said it showed inflammation.
Dr. gave me Flagyl 2 a day for 7 days , no sex for 2 weeks. About once every 3 days the discharge would be back for like once a day. Done all of this, got a yeast infection took diflucan. All was good.....
Had sex (with my husband of 18 years), got the discharge again. Called the doc, got both of us a rx for Flagyl. We took that.
No luck this time, never really went away.
Any clues? Which doc do I go see? Kidney or Female.
Also gyno did the whole KOH, Wet prep, Chlam. and GC tests, everything was OK.
I am a lab tech so I know its not a Yeast infection.

PLEASE respond. Any help appreciated!!!:confused:

Reply Flag this Discussion

1 Replies:

Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.