Hi everyone, I'm a male in my mid 20s and I'd like to know if some of the stuff I have/had are related. Here they are :
- I had Jaundice a few days after my birth.
- I had Leiner's disease some weeks later (red skin and squasm)
- I recently had a Seborrhoeic dermatitis in my hair (just once)
- I had an appendicitis at 24, they removed the appendix, and during the tests they saw I also had gallstones
- Since they saw the gallstones, they removed my gall bladder two weeks removing the appendix
- During this episode, I've been diagnosed with Gilbert's Syndrom, which could explain why I sometimes have yellow eyes and acid reflux (although the reflux disappeared when I went on a low-carb diet). I've had these symptoms for several years.
- In my early 20s, I started developing a Lichen Sclerosus (which can disappear with the use of corticosteroids (like Diprosone)). I still have some on my upper back, so I should redo the treatment.
So, if one of you could point out to something that could be causing some of these things, if I am at some kind of risk, or if I should eat or live in a specific way, that'd be great.
Thanks a lot. :)