Hi everyone, I'm a male in my mid 20s and I'd like to know if some of the stuff I have/had are related. Here they are :
- I had Jaundice a few days after my birth.
- I had Leiner's disease some weeks later (red skin and squasm)
- I recently had a Seborrhoeic dermatitis in my hair (just once)
- I had an appendicitis at 24, they removed the appendix, and during the tests they saw I also had gallstones
- Since they saw the gallstones, they removed my gall bladder two weeks removing the appendix
- During this episode, I've been diagnosed with Gilbert's Syndrom, which could explain why I sometimes have yellow eyes and acid reflux (although the reflux disappeared when I went on a low-carb diet). I've had these symptoms for several years.
- In my early 20s, I started developing a Lichen Sclerosus (which can disappear with the use of corticosteroids (like Diprosone)). I still have some on my upper back, so I should redo the treatment.
So, if one of you could point out to something that could be causing some of these things, if I am at some kind of risk, or if I should eat or live in a specific way, that'd be great.
Thanks a lot. :)
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?