Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

Irritation in the vaginal area

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 1 Replies
  • Posted By: girly_girl0185
  • March 9, 2007
  • 03:29 AM

I don't if when I’m taking a bath that I wipe too hard or if I’m using the wrong soap, but where my clitoris is it kind of burns. I have been examing myself and kind of feeling around. So I know I’ve irritated some more. Is there anything I can get over the counter for this problem?

Reply Flag this Discussion

1 Replies:

  • Your problem could be something as simple as a yeast infection, especially if you have any abnormal "milky", malodorous discharge. You should have a gynecological exam asap to rule out any other more serious possibilities.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.

Signs of a Psoriasis Flare

Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.

How Diabetes Medications Affect Your Appetite

Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.

What to Do For Dry Mouth

Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.

The Painkiller – Constipation Connection

Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.

9 Signs of Sensitive Skin

Is it sensitive skin or something else?