OK, im a 30yo male and before this illness was very fit and ate healthy. dont smoke and dont even drink...
my symtoms are
- general fatigue
- weakness which only subsides by eating (i have to eat pretty much every two hours or else i dip - protein food normally - not sugary)
- during the dips i get light headed and weaker in the legs
- I get bloated and i think thats the thing that leads to shortness of breath
- when sleeping sometimes my little fingers go numb
- the latest sypmtom is my eyes hurting if i look at conputer screen for any length of time
I've had blood tests for thyroid, and had a fasting blood glucose (5.2) and both came back fine. My blood pressure and count are normal.
My GP said she would speak to a consultant but i havent heard from her for two weeks.
Does anyone have any ideas?? This is so frustrating.