OK, im a 30yo male and before this illness was very fit and ate healthy. dont smoke and dont even drink...
my symtoms are
- general fatigue
- weakness which only subsides by eating (i have to eat pretty much every two hours or else i dip - protein food normally - not sugary)
- during the dips i get light headed and weaker in the legs
- I get bloated and i think thats the thing that leads to shortness of breath
- when sleeping sometimes my little fingers go numb
- the latest sypmtom is my eyes hurting if i look at conputer screen for any length of time
I've had blood tests for thyroid, and had a fasting blood glucose (5.2) and both came back fine. My blood pressure and count are normal.
My GP said she would speak to a consultant but i havent heard from her for two weeks.
Does anyone have any ideas?? This is so frustrating.
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?