Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

I think i have Klinefelters syndrome

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 2 Replies
  • Posted By: Art=Life
  • September 12, 2008
  • 05:59 AM

Hi, im an 18 year old male. about 4 months ago, i started to develop a lump under my nipple. fearing it was cancer, i started doing research. i dont have much facial or body hair, i am extremely under weight, i have difficulties reading and writing, unassertive, and i get confused by others for gay bc im too sensitive. im extremely terrified of needles and embarassed to go to a doctor, so im holding back on getting a blood test. any help please?

Reply Flag this Discussion

2 Replies:

  • According to something i saw on the discovery health channel, i think it was mystery er, people with klinefelters syndrome have extremely small testicles. If thats the case with you, I'd suggest you go ahead and get the blood test, if not i think you can pretty much rule it out.
    qwertyuiop123 453 Replies
    • September 12, 2008
    • 04:46 PM
    • 0
    Flag this Response
  • It's really important that you get checked out for this. I know you said you're embarrassed & afraid of needles, but sometimes we just have to screw up our courage and go to the doctor. I have the "female" verison of this-- Turner Syndrome. I was 47 years old before they made the diagnosis. That's waaaayyy too long to wait.
    aquila 1263 Replies
    • September 15, 2008
    • 01:13 PM
    • 0
    Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.