I posted about a year ago and I'm still sick and getting sicker. I don't know what to do. I will try and post most of my symptoms. The major symptom is that I am tired all the time. I sleep about 8 hours a night and then I have 1 or 2 - 3 hour naps. I am constantly tired.
List of current symptoms:
- my eyes are swollen and have a rash all over them...they sting
- bad reactions to (intolerance) gluten, soy, dairy and other foods
- hair on chin (I'm female)
- freezing all the time (but it's winter and I live in Canada lol)
- extremely tired (wiped for days) after exercise
- on an extremely controlled low calorie diet ...2 months gained 1 lb
- upper back ache (this just started recently--could be a virus)
- monthly urine infections
- diarrhea every day of my life
- use the wrong word constantly...we will be going out and I will ask my hubby to go start the barbecue (instead of car)...it's like I substitute one noun for another...but only happens when I'm talking
- insomnia (can't get to sleep at night until 1:00am) but need naps
- need coffee to be alert enough...I've went 1 year without coffee...I was miserable and the symptoms didn't change
- hot flashes
- acne (actually cysts...all over my body)
- heavy menstration
Things I have been diagnosed with (Nothing concrete...no blood test that says you have this)
-PCOS (just from symptoms...only one cyst on my ovaries)
-Bipolar Disorder (I was diagnosed with this 10 years ago and 2 years ago I went on a strict diet and haven't had another episode) I am now off those drugs (mood symptom free)
-Gastric Reflux (never had heartburn in my life)
Things that I have been tested for:
- Blood tests
TSH is normal (1.08-2.27)
I have all the tests she did so if you have an idea I can check if I have been tested for it
-Sleep study. All normal. Have had 2 and one daytime...I sleep well
when I don't have a urine infection I always have leukocytes (??)
-creatinine seems to go above 100 umol/L regularily (have no idea what this is)
-eGFR is sometimes high (54, 59, 54)
-chloride is 111
-I've had a cat scan ...normal (no cats)
-abdominal ultrasound ... normal but have an enlarged spleen (in 2 tests)
-pelvic ultrasound... normal 2.6 cm ovarian simple cyst likely functional and smaller follicular cysts ... 2 cm posterior small fibroid
-celiac panel IgA 5, IgG 9, Transglut... IgA 6
-many mental disorders
-disease where your skin is all red and flakes (most people get it on their scalps) my bro has it everywhere
Sorry so long...I'm hoping that someone will actually take a look at it.
Recognize the risks associated with Crohn’s disease.
Did you know that one in six US adults has high cholesterol?
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?