I am a 42 year old male with lots of symptoms but no one can seem to diagnose what is going on :( I have been feeling ill now for almost 2 years with a range of symptoms:
* Inflammation of the urethra opening and often burning when passing urine
* sore rectum and loose stool with mucuous discharge as well
* skin irritation in groin, bottom and thighs
* burning skin sensations on bottom cheeks making it painful to sit down
* general muscle aches and pains as well and an especially sore neck
I have been tested for pretty much everything and white/red blood counts are at normal levels, yet I feel awful everyday and I am now getting worse.
Internal camera investigations (front and back) show nothing unusual. Urine tests always normal as well.
Any ideas on what to pursue next are welcome! Please help.
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?