I am a 42 year old male with lots of symptoms but no one can seem to diagnose what is going on :( I have been feeling ill now for almost 2 years with a range of symptoms:
* Inflammation of the urethra opening and often burning when passing urine
* sore rectum and loose stool with mucuous discharge as well
* skin irritation in groin, bottom and thighs
* burning skin sensations on bottom cheeks making it painful to sit down
* general muscle aches and pains as well and an especially sore neck
I have been tested for pretty much everything and white/red blood counts are at normal levels, yet I feel awful everyday and I am now getting worse.
Internal camera investigations (front and back) show nothing unusual. Urine tests always normal as well.
Any ideas on what to pursue next are welcome! Please help.