plz help me and save my soul
i've been sick for 3 years and my condition become worser
* i have severe anemia now my hgb 4
* i have fever of unknown origin reaching 39.5 c
* chest complication:
* fatigue and general exhaustion.
* some times itching.
* severe headache.
* sometimes abdominal pain with diarrhea or constipation.
in assessment and clinical findings:
* blood cbc shows other normal indices, but blood film shows microcytic hypochromic anemia. coombs test is negative.
* chemistry shows normal liver function, normal kidney function.
* urine analysis and culture are normal.
* stool analysis shows no bleeding, no parasites no ova.
* abdominal ultrasound and abdominal ct shows no abnormality, no enlargment.
i have took blood every day and my blood are not going to get better even become worser , and i have been treated with all kinds of antibiotics, plz help
Recognize the risks associated with Crohn’s disease.
Did you know that one in six US adults has high cholesterol?
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?