Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

How or where do you get testing and treatment for mold?

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 2 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • May 18, 2009
  • 05:15 AM

I have been reading a couple threads on here about mold and believe not that this is what i am suffering from. I have been feeling horrible for months now and have went to doctor after doctor claiming that its all anxiety and depression or that all my symptoms can't give them an area to tell whats wrong. In general i feel like i am loosing my mind, i feel like am stoned or in a fog every day of my life and am having a hard time functioning lately. I am so fatigued, can' t think and complete simple tasks, have a hard time finding words, or speaking sometimes, headaches, sinus infections and inflamation, just a general tingly weird feeling in head, all these things that are unexplained.

I don't know where to go to get tested for mold or what kinda of doctor to see can anyone point me in the right direction.

Reply Flag this Discussion

2 Replies:

  • Has an ENT examined your sinuses? An allgergist can test you for mold or other allergies. If you want to test your home for mold, you can get the ExaminAir Professional Allergen & Mold Test Kit at NEEDS.COM.
    halal37 96 Replies Flag this Response
  • I need to know if you find out anything about your condition,I know you posted back in 2009,please let me know.
    Anonymous 1 Replies Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.