Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

Hernia-type pain and small lump on the top of right testes

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 0 Replies
  • Posted By: ratormo
  • March 30, 2009
  • 02:15 PM


I think I have hernia in the groin. I was masturbating and ejaculated quite forceful but after that (after 12 hrs approx) there was a lump at the top of my right testes and it hurts after i ejaculate (not immediately but after 8 or 10 hrs after that). It is painful when I walk or sit down. If I take 2 paracetamol (500gm each), the pain subsides after 2 hrs. And if I don't masturbate for the next 24hrs the pain disappears only to reoccur after I masturbate again (not immediately but after 8 or 10 hrs after that). Is this a muscle pull or hernia. What should I do? thanks.


Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.

Signs of a Psoriasis Flare

Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.

How Diabetes Medications Affect Your Appetite

Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.

What to Do For Dry Mouth

Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.

The Painkiller – Constipation Connection

Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.

9 Signs of Sensitive Skin

Is it sensitive skin or something else?