Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.


Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 0 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • November 13, 2008
  • 10:18 PM

my husband has had a bulge in his lower right pelvic area for about 5 years now. He has ahd pain off and on. Today we had to take him to the hospital, beucase he was in so much pain. He also has his left teste the size of a grapefruit for about 15 years. This is all starting to bother him now. At the hospital, the er doctor came in felt it for about 2 seconds, prescribed loratab, and sent him home. I feel like there is something else wrong. I made a doctors appt. for tomorrow, but I wanted some insight on this also. Thank you in advance!

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.

Signs of a Psoriasis Flare

Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.

How Diabetes Medications Affect Your Appetite

Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.

What to Do For Dry Mouth

Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.

The Painkiller – Constipation Connection

Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.

9 Signs of Sensitive Skin

Is it sensitive skin or something else?