Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

Help with pills

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 0 Replies
  • Posted By: John Smith jrzxc
  • November 23, 2007
  • 11:24 AM

Hello ... Im trying to get any information aboutcarisoprodol pills that my doctor order to me ... Im found this: "Soma is the brand name for Carisoprodol. It is a skeletal muscle relaxant that is centally acting. It also causes CNS depression which can cause dizziness, drowsiness ect. It is better used in acute conditions vs. chronic. The usual dosage is 350mg 4 times per day. It aids in mucsle spasms too. You should be resting more and physical therapy possibly if your Dr. orders it.From what I know about it , it is an average type of relaxant, similiar to robaxin, skellaxin etc. Srongers meds used for muscular spasms would be like valium or benzo's. It does not have any aspirin properties in it. " If this information correct? Also i need a place to buy it. Is someone can recommend online\offline shop that have overnight delivery? Im looked at internet and found this site with online shops but i dont know if they are fake or not. Any suggests? Ty!

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.

Signs of a Psoriasis Flare

Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.

How Diabetes Medications Affect Your Appetite

Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.

What to Do For Dry Mouth

Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.

The Painkiller – Constipation Connection

Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.

9 Signs of Sensitive Skin

Is it sensitive skin or something else?