Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

help me please.... i am really scared

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 3 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • November 7, 2008
  • 10:10 AM


i have been in a relationship with a guy for about 18 months. we have had multiple break ups. one of which he slept with a tramp (yes, tramp... she wanted to make and distribute a ****o with him). i asked if he had been tested before we got together and he said yes.... he had learned to with his overzealous past. i have had few partners, and none overlap. i have not been with anyone but him in 2 years. i now find my self terrified. i have bloating in uterus area, vulva irritation, milky discharge, and fatigue every day. at first it was a horrible fishy smell only after sex. he admits to a smell when he pees. because of lack of health insurance, i have repeatedly tried yeast infection meds over and over. they seem to help a little but it returns. i now even have a horrible taste in my mouth (which was never involved in sex). i should also mention that my periods are all out of wack.... on time but extremely painful and messy, plus, the normal old dead blood at the end... well, i haven't been seeming to end have any of it.

we have since broke up. i am done with him. i feel almost like he did this on purpose or he cheated and this is just exhibit A.

there is endometriosis in my family and both my mom and aunt had dnc at my age.... could this simply be that... am i falsely accusing this man?

or could this be something like bv? or is it possible that b/c of poor teeth... it lead t something like this. i am not into but tried receiving once.

i know the is long but i feel like i am dying of fear. i have an appointment but it is weeks away. plus, like it or not if it is something that needs to be treated we need to know... possibly him more than me b/c he is much more likely to jump back into things with a person.

please please please send me any and all you can.... i am terrified.

Reply Flag this Discussion

3 Replies:

  • Stop being so worried most of the sexually transmitted diseases are easiely treated with antibiotics or antifungic,a culture of your vaginal flora must be done to establish correctly what germ is involved.The symptoms you present suggest me a tricomonas or gonorrea infection( candida i understand has already been ruled out).Luckly you don`t present the simptoms of siphillis or genital herpes.Ask also a test for Chlamidia,it is silentios but very distructive.What it would worry me is an eventual infection with hepatitis b virus
    Anonymous 42789 Replies
    • November 7, 2008
    • 00:17 PM
    • 0
    Flag this Response
  • What you describe could be anything. The only way to know for sure is to get tested for STDs. I'm sorry it's a hard answer to read. I wish I had something else to offer you.
    aquila 1263 Replies
    • November 7, 2008
    • 08:30 PM
    • 0
    Flag this Response
  • Every county in the United States has a county clinic where they check you for STDs for free; yes, sounds like you picked up something. Never trust a man with his penis; they all say they don't have anything. Next time, take him to the clinic for a HIV test, at least, and make him use a condom.
    Monsterlove 2921 Replies
    • November 8, 2008
    • 00:45 AM
    • 0
    Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.