I really could use some help please. I will get right to the symptoms and if you have any ideas as to what this could be I would very much appreciate it. Thanks in advance.
1. Smelling fire and within seconds my head went numb like pins and needles then 30 minutes later (roughly) same thing only numbness went to my chin from my head both times only lasted seconds. Followed by a very bad headache. (The doctor told me he thinks I am having mini sezuires I believe this is also known as jacksonian sezuires) I had an MRI done but it came back fine.
2. Conatant headaches (wake up with them all day go to sleep with them) (some times worse than other days sometimes mild)
3. As of today my doctor told me I have blepharospasm (where the eye twitches) I also get floaters in my eyes all the time very annoying!!
4. Eye blindness (right eye) only one time for about a minute or so
5. Strange tastes in my mouth (you can laugh it's disgusting) haha but umm... Tastes the way poop smells EWWW I know!!!! lol
4. Sharp EXTREMELY PAINFUL stabbing pains (only lasts like 5-20 seconds) behind my ears or the middle of my crown
5. Concentration difficulty/forgetfulness
6. Sometimes difficulty swallowing
7. Not thirsty (can go for hours without feeling the need to have water or something to drink but more thirsty at night time
8. Heart palpitations (I think thats what they are called when the heart beats so fast) it makes me feel like I can't catch my breath
9. Chest pains (which my doctor today told me he thinks its actually my lungs not the heart) so I have a test coming up for that.
10. Only my left nipple turns extremely purple (it can't be the bra because otherwise my other nipple would turn purple
11. Joint pain (knees, back, hands, wrists)
12. Vision problems (blurred, double, strange as this sounds its like it gets worse then gets better for being able to see at distances)
13. My head sometimes tingles but it only lasts for a maybe 10 seconds then goes away
WOW... I feel like a hypocondriac reading this all back :(... This all started about a year and a half ago after I had my daughter.
Well... Anyone else have anything similar?
Thanks so much!!
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?