The past 5 years have been a nightmare... it has now come to the point that I can not work and had to postpone finishing my degree. I'm just sick all the time.
It started by getting this attacks of fatigue, diarrhea, nausea. I get so weak I can't walk, I crawl around not in pain but in total discomfort like I'm going to be sick to my stomach but I never throw up. I've been to gastros and ruled out Crohn's colitis, but it's not the diarrhea that's the problem. My mom has Addison's disease, and no other family history.
I'm desperate... these are my symptoms if anyone can guide me in the right direction. My doctor says because i'm a young, female that most specialists aren't going to take me seriously. 35lbs is a lot of weight to lose and I keep losing weight, sometimes 10lbs in a weekend (which is mostly fluid). Anyways.. I'm stuck. I know I'm not the only one :(
• Diarrhea (watery, and lose bowels sometimes with out warning.
• Extreme fatigue
• Nausea & Dry heaving
• Muscle Aches
• Swelling pain, and stiffness in abdomen
• Dizziness & Shakiness
• Chronic weight loss (i've lost 35lbs)
• Multiple canker soars in mouth (tongue, gums, inner lips/cheeks)
• Low grade fevers
• Lack of appetite
• Muscle twitches
• Inappropriate sweating
• Loss of bowel control
• Numbness in hands
• Boils on my face that swell up to the size of a quarter
• Fogginess in thinking
• Heart Palpitations
• Random swelling of lymph nodes under arms