PLEASE HELP!!! I AM IN SEVERE PAIN RIGHT NOW & DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!
I have been to several doctors & have had several tests (Urologists, Reproductive Endocrinologists, Infection Disease, Gastroenterologist, Cardiologist, Nephrologist, Endocrinologist, etc.)
I have been having several ongoing problems since I was around 17-19 years old & they have progressively gotten worse & I honestly do not know if all my symptoms are related or not. I am now 32 years old. I also have had 2 miscarriages. Most of the problems that I have I do not even tell to anyone, because I feel like they are insignificant. But then again they might be a clue as to what is wrong with me.
I found out that I had Stage II Endometriosis. I had Laser Ablation which helped, but did not get rid of my problems. They started returning 2 months later. I then went & had Excision Endometriosis surgery with a very good surgeon in Atlanta, Georgia. I thought everything was fine after that. I assumed all my bladder problems were related to the Endo. I guess I was wrong. That surgeon told me that I now have Interstitial Cystitis & I need to get that treated.
My symptom list:
1) Tingling in my hands from time to time (If I have anything in my hand I drop it & it breaks).
2) Swelling in my feet from time to time
3) Severe fatigue (Even if I sleep & sleep I still do not feel rested)
4) Nausea that comes & goes ALL the time
5) Hair loss
6) Joint & muscle spasms in my legs
7) Severe itching at times (Sometimes all over my body, but sometimes just in specific areas without a rash at all)
8) Headaches that comes & go
9) Very bad Urine retention
10) Leaking urine at various times all throughout the day
11) Extreme forgetfulness, concentration & focusing problems
12) My bladder does not let me know that I have to pee. Sometimes I drink all day long & do not know that I have to pee until I start hurting real bad in my pubic area
13) Severe sharp pains in my right & left side that come & go (They are horrible stabbing pains)
14) Chronic middle back pain that flares out into both my right & left side that does not go away (This has been going on for about a week). It is just a nagging constant deep pain
15) Hormonal problems (Hot flushes, Irratibility rotating with bouts of crying)
16) Chills from time to time
17) Blood in my urine
18) PAIN, PAIN & MORE PAIN
SURGERIES THAT I HAVE HAD DONE:
LASER ABLATION FOR ENDOMETRIOSIS
EXCISION SURGERY FOR ENDOMETRIOSIS
ENDOSCOPY & COLONOSCOPY (Negative)
T4 (All negative)
EPSTEIN BARR TEST
TESTS THAT I HAD JUST A FEW DAYS AGO:
CBC (Everything normal except always high in MCHC 34.4)
24 HR URINE (Creatinine was low 1,044.75)
Creatine Serum (Negative .6)
GFR (Negative 114)
Basic Metabolic Panel (Chloride was High 108 & Direct Bilirubin was high .24)
Protein (Trace amounts---I have never had protein before & I have at least 2 Urinalysis every month in the ER)
Blood (Small--did not give an amount)
Urine RBC (High 5)
Amorphous Crystals (Occasional---never had before either)
Urine mucus (Occasional---never had before either)
Urinalysis said that they were unable to determine presence of bacteria due to amorphous crystals in urine
I ALSO HAD:
CT SCAN (Showed nothing but a 4.8 cyst on my left possible cyst on left ovary)
KIDNEY ULTRASOUND (showed nothing abnormal)
I talked to the doctor's office & they said that the doctor (nephrologist) said everything on my tests look fine. I told them that I am hurting & can barely go to work. They are supposed to get back with me 2morrow.
What do I do????
Should I have them do more testing???