PLEASE HELP!!! I AM IN SEVERE PAIN RIGHT NOW & DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!
I have been to several doctors & have had several tests (Urologists, Reproductive Endocrinologists, Infection Disease, Gastroenterologist, Cardiologist, Nephrologist, Endocrinologist, etc.)
I have been having several ongoing problems since I was around 17-19 years old & they have progressively gotten worse & I honestly do not know if all my symptoms are related or not. I am now 32 years old. I also have had 2 miscarriages. Most of the problems that I have I do not even tell to anyone, because I feel like they are insignificant. But then again they might be a clue as to what is wrong with me.
I found out that I had Stage II Endometriosis. I had Laser Ablation which helped, but did not get rid of my problems. They started returning 2 months later. I then went & had Excision Endometriosis surgery with a very good surgeon in Atlanta, Georgia. I thought everything was fine after that. I assumed all my bladder problems were related to the Endo. I guess I was wrong. That surgeon told me that I now have Interstitial Cystitis & I need to get that treated.
My symptom list:
1) Tingling in my hands from time to time (If I have anything in my hand I drop it & it breaks).
2) Swelling in my feet from time to time
3) Severe fatigue (Even if I sleep & sleep I still do not feel rested)
4) Nausea that comes & goes ALL the time
5) Hair loss
6) Joint & muscle spasms in my legs
7) Severe itching at times (Sometimes all over my body, but sometimes just in specific areas without a rash at all)
8) Headaches that comes & go
9) Very bad Urine retention
10) Leaking urine at various times all throughout the day
11) Extreme forgetfulness, concentration & focusing problems
12) My bladder does not let me know that I have to pee. Sometimes I drink all day long & do not know that I have to pee until I start hurting real bad in my pubic area
13) Severe sharp pains in my right & left side that come & go (They are horrible stabbing pains)
14) Chronic middle back pain that flares out into both my right & left side that does not go away (This has been going on for about a week). It is just a nagging constant deep pain
15) Hormonal problems (Hot flushes, Irratibility rotating with bouts of crying)
16) Chills from time to time
17) Blood in my urine
18) PAIN, PAIN & MORE PAIN
SURGERIES THAT I HAVE HAD DONE:
LASER ABLATION FOR ENDOMETRIOSIS
EXCISION SURGERY FOR ENDOMETRIOSIS
ENDOSCOPY & COLONOSCOPY (Negative)
T4 (All negative)
EPSTEIN BARR TEST
TESTS THAT I HAD JUST A FEW DAYS AGO:
CBC (Everything normal except always high in MCHC 34.4)
24 HR URINE (Creatinine was low 1,044.75)
Creatine Serum (Negative .6)
GFR (Negative 114)
Basic Metabolic Panel (Chloride was High 108 & Direct Bilirubin was high .24)
Protein (Trace amounts---I have never had protein before & I have at least 2 Urinalysis every month in the ER)
Blood (Small--did not give an amount)
Urine RBC (High 5)
Amorphous Crystals (Occasional---never had before either)
Urine mucus (Occasional---never had before either)
Urinalysis said that they were unable to determine presence of bacteria due to amorphous crystals in urine
I ALSO HAD:
CT SCAN (Showed nothing but a 4.8 cyst on my left possible cyst on left ovary)
KIDNEY ULTRASOUND (showed nothing abnormal)
I talked to the doctor's office & they said that the doctor (nephrologist) said everything on my tests look fine. I told them that I am hurting & can barely go to work. They are supposed to get back with me 2morrow.
What do I do????
Should I have them do more testing???
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?