- Allways very bunged up
- Frequently catching a cold / cough / flu
- Frequent toothaches - dentists say theres nothing wrong with my teath
- The pain from teath often spreads right through to the left side of my head
- Recently unable to blow left nostril
- Coughing up dark green flem for last 3 months
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?