Hello, my name is Brittany and I am 21 years old. I have been having a lot of things going on lately and they are getting progeressively worse and I have no insurance and I need to know what is going on.
There are a lot of embarassing things going on but I am going to be honest because I need someones help.
1. I have been on my period since Jan. On going non stop, and my period has been heavy I have passed clots the size of the palm of my hand.
2. Painful during Intercourse with my husband.
3. On Friday is when my newest symptom started; I have the feeling that I have diareha but blood comes out, and clots of blood.
4. My lower stomach hurts so bad very painful.
5. Every joint in my body hurts me some days I can barely get out of bed.
6. I am very tired and weak, no energy whatsoever.
Can someone please help me out?? I need to no some answers and where to start on this journey? I am so very scared. :(
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?