Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

health issue

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 2 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • August 30, 2007
  • 03:31 PM

Ihave been having this problem for over a year.i have painful sex and my fianace thinks i'm out having affair.Iwent to the doctor and he sid i had bacteria vaginitis i took the med and it work for a while now its back with a vengence.The pain is so bad that it goes from my front to the back i can't even used the bathroom from the pain.Someone please give me some advice.

Reply Flag this Discussion

2 Replies:

  • Pain during sex is a common symptom of endometriosis. You may want to talk to your doctor about this. Have you been having painful periods or any other unusual symptoms? I hope this helps.
    Anonymous 42789 Replies
    • August 31, 2007
    • 04:33 AM
    • 0
    Flag this Response
  • Avoid refined sugars-- read every label before you eat (sucrose, dextrose, fructose, sugar, corn syrup). Avoid white bread, potatoes, and white flour, including pasta unless it's 100% whole whaet. Eat yogurt, and use a lactobacillus tablet as a suppository when your problem acts up. This has helped me.
    aquila 1263 Replies
    • September 2, 2007
    • 00:37 AM
    • 0
    Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.