Okay, so I am a bit worried over this. Currently, I have a UTI. That sucks a bit, but three weeks ago, I just got this headache that won't go away. The pain is as follows:
- Sometimes my eyes sting separately
- My neck is a bit stiff
- Back sometimes hurts, my shoulders do too.
- Pain ranges from dull to almost-severe to mild
- Pain goes from around my face (almost never near nose, my eyes especially, above/below), sides of skull, mostly left, but often back and right of skull, behind ears, in ears, (only the external areas, up to the area in my skull), jaw/cheeks sometimes (not as much pain as rest), hurts more during school w/ a ponytail, but lasts all day. More in evening/night too.
- Sometimes other areas of my body have random pains
- Sometimes pain starts suddenly and is calmed a bit when rubbed
- Fatigue (maybe just from lack of rest, but I seem more tired)
- More sensitivity to light
- Yes, I am at the computer most of my day (or reading/schooling). Could it be eye strain?
Has anyone else have these symptoms? Please answer. My doctor said it may be because of my UTI, but I don't think it is.