Okay, so I am a bit worried over this. Currently, I have a UTI. That sucks a bit, but three weeks ago, I just got this headache that won't go away. The pain is as follows:
- Sometimes my eyes sting separately
- My neck is a bit stiff
- Back sometimes hurts, my shoulders do too.
- Pain ranges from dull to almost-severe to mild
- Pain goes from around my face (almost never near nose, my eyes especially, above/below), sides of skull, mostly left, but often back and right of skull, behind ears, in ears, (only the external areas, up to the area in my skull), jaw/cheeks sometimes (not as much pain as rest), hurts more during school w/ a ponytail, but lasts all day. More in evening/night too.
- Sometimes other areas of my body have random pains
- Sometimes pain starts suddenly and is calmed a bit when rubbed
- Fatigue (maybe just from lack of rest, but I seem more tired)
- More sensitivity to light
- Yes, I am at the computer most of my day (or reading/schooling). Could it be eye strain?
Has anyone else have these symptoms? Please answer. My doctor said it may be because of my UTI, but I don't think it is.
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?