Hey. =] I've made two other threads, I think, about two completely different things, and this one is probably one that I'm the most concerned about at the moment.
Okay. I have a feeling that I might have some kind of brain tumor or cyst of something, and I'm really scared. I'll tell you as much as I can, and as detailed as I can.
For the past month and a half, I've had the following symptoms:
- Head "Pressure" - Sometimes it's at the top of my head, otehr times it's all over.
- I have had a few headaches, one I htink may have been a migraine.
- Constant buzzing/ringing in my ears.
-I get a pain on my left side; (about exactly where the spleen is located). It's alost like a sharp "burning" pain, and it lasts for only about 10 minutes or so, and randomly starts. (I get it atleast 5 times a week).
- When I put pressure on the top of my hand; (I push down on it with my hand); I feel a LOT more pressure, and sometimes a "tingling" sensation in my upper lip. o_O
- My limps; (arms, and legs), have been randomly "twitching" every once and a while... even as I type this. This seems to happen mostly only at night.
- It feels like my legs and hand are tingling a tiny, tiny bit at the moment. (The "tingling" just started about and hour or so ago).
- My vision seems to be getting a tiny bit worse, but my glasses broke last week, so I'm not sure. (My headaches aren't from the glasses).
- Throat tightness, and swollen lymph nodes.
I'm 15 years-old at the moment; (I'll be 16 years-old on May 12th, 2008). A fgew weeks go I had a blood test; for a CBC. Everything came back normal. When I was 8 years-old, I had an MRI, and everything was normal. On October 21st, 2006, I had a "CAT Scan", because I thought taht I had apendicitis; and the results to that all came back normal.
Based on teh information that I've given, do you think that it is any kimd of brain tumor or cyst? I hope to God it's not, I really don't want to die. (Who does?). If it is a tumor; what are my chances? I mean; If it is a tumor, I hope it's benign. I don't want cancer. How easily can any kind of brain tumor or cyst be removed?
Thank You in advance! =]
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?