Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

Gynecomastia, Non surgical treatment ?

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 0 Replies
  • Posted By: crackheadmonk
  • August 2, 2007
  • 00:50 AM

Now i'm pretty sure the answer is no but ....***l !!!.. Anyway im 22 years old and i have Gynecomastia. I felt the initial symptoms at age 11, i was unsure at the time what the symptoms would lead to and failed to get the adequate treatment to inhibit further nipple growth. Actually i confronted my parents and my dad's response was "so what ? what you want me to do?". I chose not to pursue the matter further, i was afraid, my parents were abusive and i was much too shy to go to see a doctor myself. I need to know if there is any alternative treatment available besides surgery. I am against surgical cosmetic procedure, and i have read about some having success with Turmeric root.. but the writing was extremely vague and neglected to mention if i was to ingest or apply it on skin or if it actually reversed the damage.

I also suffer from Hyperthroidism the ocassional panic attacks and anxiety.. so if anyone has any information that might be of help, then please post.
Thank You

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.