- Heat intolerance
- Heat burn from lots of foods and sweets.
- Regular bowel movements however they are never normal.
- Discomfort about 1 hour after eating. Feels like my guts cliches into a fist.
- Lots of stomach/gut noises all the time.
- Sometimes feel like I have trouble breathing.
- Feels like I always have pinned gas, but don't pass much gas.
- Sometimes have chest pains.
- Muscle tiredness especially in arms and legs. Arms and legs often feel tingly sort of.
- Beer is not well tolerated at all and I am used to drinking lots of beer.
** I have tried some different diets based on some of my symptoms. Someone told me about Candida so I decieded to try the diet to see how I felt. After a week, I start getting bad reflux and feel chest flutters. I then awake every night with a rapid heart beat. After returning to a normal diet this subsided.
** My allergist mentioned Celiac to me several months later so I decided to try a glutin free diet while waiting for my blood results. After about a week, I got the exact same problem (chest flutters when lying down and rapid heart beat when going to bed). Again after returning to a normal diet this goes away. Blood test were negative.
- 3 years ago - hives when excersing.
- was told by my allergist to take daily anti-histamines.
- This all but stopped the hives
- 2 years ago - I felt a stitch in my left side that wouldn't go away (the start of my digestive problems).
- I had really bad constipation followed by really bad diarahea for about 2-3 weeks and stich was still there.
- Scared to death I went for an ultrasound and nothing was found.
- Started having palpitations several weeks later.
- Stopped taking my antihistamines in fear this may be causing a problem.
- Went for MRIwhich can back fine.
- Stitch in my side eventually went away but I had bowel issues.
- Past Year - My allergies have gotten better, especially since getting rid of cat, however grass now bothers me (new).
- Started getting very fatigued as mention above and now struggle to even work some days.
- Very Heat Intolerant.
- Feel like my stmoach is clinched and hear lots of digestive noises.
- Seems like everything that is not bland food gives me heartburn, expecially sugar.
- Often feel heag fog, hard to concentrate.
My gastro refused to give me a colonoscopy and told me I was stressed. I have a new appointment with him this Friday and I am demanding to have one. My family doctor wants to to have a test for sleep apnea. Am I going nuts?
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?