- Heat intolerance
- Heat burn from lots of foods and sweets.
- Regular bowel movements however they are never normal.
- Discomfort about 1 hour after eating. Feels like my guts cliches into a fist.
- Lots of stomach/gut noises all the time.
- Sometimes feel like I have trouble breathing.
- Feels like I always have pinned gas, but don't pass much gas.
- Sometimes have chest pains.
- Muscle tiredness especially in arms and legs. Arms and legs often feel tingly sort of.
- Beer is not well tolerated at all and I am used to drinking lots of beer.
** I have tried some different diets based on some of my symptoms. Someone told me about Candida so I decieded to try the diet to see how I felt. After a week, I start getting bad reflux and feel chest flutters. I then awake every night with a rapid heart beat. After returning to a normal diet this subsided.
** My allergist mentioned Celiac to me several months later so I decided to try a glutin free diet while waiting for my blood results. After about a week, I got the exact same problem (chest flutters when lying down and rapid heart beat when going to bed). Again after returning to a normal diet this goes away. Blood test were negative.
- 3 years ago - hives when excersing.
- was told by my allergist to take daily anti-histamines.
- This all but stopped the hives
- 2 years ago - I felt a stitch in my left side that wouldn't go away (the start of my digestive problems).
- I had really bad constipation followed by really bad diarahea for about 2-3 weeks and stich was still there.
- Scared to death I went for an ultrasound and nothing was found.
- Started having palpitations several weeks later.
- Stopped taking my antihistamines in fear this may be causing a problem.
- Went for MRIwhich can back fine.
- Stitch in my side eventually went away but I had bowel issues.
- Past Year - My allergies have gotten better, especially since getting rid of cat, however grass now bothers me (new).
- Started getting very fatigued as mention above and now struggle to even work some days.
- Very Heat Intolerant.
- Feel like my stmoach is clinched and hear lots of digestive noises.
- Seems like everything that is not bland food gives me heartburn, expecially sugar.
- Often feel heag fog, hard to concentrate.
My gastro refused to give me a colonoscopy and told me I was stressed. I have a new appointment with him this Friday and I am demanding to have one. My family doctor wants to to have a test for sleep apnea. Am I going nuts?