I am a 44 yr old female and I haven't been able to get a diagnosis for the following symptoms:
1. Urethral Pain/Spasms
2. Frequent urination (there is no pain with urination, in fact the urethral pain/spasms subside for about 5 minutes after urination).
3. When I have the urethral pain, I can't lay on my left side at all. The pain gets worse when I do.
4. When I have the urethral pain, I can lay on my back but I must have my left leg bent up. If I lay my leg out straight the urethral pain gets worse.
5. When I have the urethral pain my left kidney and/or bowel aches. I can't tell if the pain is my bowel or my kidney, I just know that it's painful and if I try to message the area it doesn't help. If I take 600mg's ibuprofin the pain subsides.
6. I have not been able to link the condition to any type of food.
7. The first time this happened my md thought it was a uti and gave me antibiotics for three weeks. That didn't help. I went to a Urologist and had a cystiscope and he found nothing that would be causing the urethral pain and eventually the pain went away.
Well the the pain is back, but it's not constant like before. It comes and goes and if I take 600mgs of ibuprofin it goes away again. I can't live on ibuprofin and no one has been able to help me. Does anyone have a clue?
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?