Hello everyone I'm wondering if there's something wrong with me. Lately I've been feeling so fatigued and 'foggy'. I'm a young female in late adolescence. so here's what's been bugging me:
- extremely dry skin, lips, and dry mouth, sometimes very itchy - had this problem all my life
- lifelong chronic constipation and extreme bloating, as well as sometimes waves of extreme and crippling stomach/bowel/rectal pain
- feeling so foggy to where i cant concentrate or think, cant remember things, just really mentally out of it, really slow feeling
- really stuffed up in my nose, a lot of pressure
- a lot of cramping in my toes/feet, legs and arms
- completely exhausted to where i cant stay awake more than 10 hours or lie in bed all day
- weird period cycle from taking oral birth control, havent had a period in several months since i stopped taking it (and my moods are nice and flat since then =) )
- monster appetite some days where im starving after 2-3 hrs and headaches, clamminess, heart rate worsens
- i get times where i have several hot flashes a day
Also i had really bad mouth ulcers as a kid. that worried me when i read about celiac disease because I have such horrible bowel problems and a lot of similar symtpoms, etc.. I've suspected I have IBS.. i've also been extremely introverted all my life and sometimes when I talk to people I feel to 'foggy' to socialize. but sometimes I feel just fine.
I'm really just doing this out of boredom I don't want to sound like a hypochondriac but I'm just curious if anyone knows if I might have a problem so I don't have to waste $ going to a doctor. :)
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?