I have yet another friend who refuses to go see a doctor, as she believes there's nothing to worry about. However, with the symptoms that she has, I'm worried that there's something wrong.
Some Background Info (the little I could get her to tell me):
- seventeen, female
- grandparents have diabetes
- history of cancer
- frequently dizzy; mostly from standing up and sudden movements, causing her to blackout, unable to remember/focus on conversation at hand or how she got places
- hot flashes, perspiration and flushing, frequently before fainting
- uncontrollable shaking
- pain in either side, sometimes both, on occasion
- underneath knees hurt, often swelling and bruising
I was wondering if it might be something to do with low blood pressure. Anyone have any ideas as to what could be the issue? Any sort of diagnosis would be a help. Thanks in advance. (:
edit: I also wanted to know if you think she should seek medical attention for a proper diagnosis.