Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

Eye exam

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 1 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • August 23, 2007
  • 07:10 PM

Anybody know what the salve is called that is put in your eyes for an eye exam? It's not a drop but from a round jar. Does it dilate or numb the eye? I need to know because I had a reaction and need to find out what's in it.

Reply Flag this Discussion

1 Replies:

  • Dilation meds are usually in droplet form to control the dosage. Ask the doc.
    rad-skw 1605 Replies
    • August 24, 2007
    • 07:51 AM
    • 0
    Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.