Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

Extreme bleeding..internal damage after birth

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 1 Replies
  • Posted By: jnnfrword@yahoo.com
  • February 1, 2007
  • 09:26 PM

I have a friend..she gave birth after the doc said she only has part of her uterus...carried 8 months..now she has excessive bleeding..has damaged liver, lungs and liver as well have been damaged from carrying child...Please inform me of a doctor in AR, OK, MO area that specializes in Internal organ damage after birth...Her blood platelets are low, with liver damage her current doc says she should take iron supplement...Is this bad?

Reply Flag this Discussion

1 Replies:

  • dear, Mrs. jnnkford. i am a specialist in I.D.D that mean Internal Dysfunctional Distorter . I have an office in 1923 raglan St. I have dealt with women who have had many dysfunctional orders after giving birth. Please give me a call at 554-297-8146. i will be happy to help your friend out. please call me. Dr. Lawkard
    Anonymous 42789 Replies
    • January 9, 2008
    • 04:33 AM
    • 0
    Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.