· IBS Issues (both constipation & diarrhea)
· MAJOR Weight Gain, despite eating only healthy farmers markets freshly made foods.
· Crave for salty or sugary foods (I do not give into the cravings)
· Daily Hot Flashes
· ALWAYS, feeling hot, at home I walk around in underwear because I get too hot.
· Sweating profusely
· Sweating doing simple tasks, can’t be outside in semi warm weather without becoming covered in sweat, grocery shopping, cooking in a somewhat warm room.
· Major Hair loss
· Painful periods, (pain is similar to labor pain)
· Very low sex drive
· Feel full fast, then hungry shortly after
· Out of nowhere heart palpitations
· Abnormal responses to stress
· Some insomnia
· Tri &Cholesterol Issues (never had before)
· Sinus Issues (never had before)
· Joint & Muscle pain severe
· Leg & Ankle swelling severe
· Desire to remain at home, due to all of the above
· Decreased concentration, Dyslexia issues
· Both of my parents siblings have thyroid issues.
despite going to 2 endocrinologists & several physicians, I cannot get answers after 3 years of searching. I do have Fibromyalgia, but this has to be more than that!!! HELP
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?