I don't usually join forums but I thought i could gain some other perspectives.
A few months ago I started getting really tired all the time. This hasn't really changed. I also have been audio exhausted that I can't do anything.
I was getting headaches and dizzy spells. I briefly looked up my symptoms online and came up with carbon monoxide poisoning. I know a family who had this issuer so i asked my family and they think I'm exaggerating. Then i had a dream that someone said i was going into anaphalactic shock. I've never had a fear of that and call me crazy but i take dreams seriously.
Anyways, i still dropped the subject feeling defeated. A couple weeks ago our carbon monoxide detectors start going off randomly. I reminded my family of my suspicions but they said the detector is just faulty.
Out of my whole family i spend the most time in their home since i work from there. Now I've been feeling nauseous for the past couple days, getting dizzy spells. My eyes feel like I've been wearing contracts for a week straight and now i noticed that there ulcer or pimple like bumps up my nose. I still have no energy and i have been getting chronic sinus infections. My fiancee also told me that his asthema gets really bad at my house.
I'm not sure if anything on this list of crazy symptoms is related, but i thought I'd give it a shot. Can anyone help? Thanks!
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?