A few months ago I started to get very exhausted, lazy feeling, and sleepy. I also began to have dizzy spells. I thought maybe I wasn't eating right or something. Anyways, I went on the internet and researched my symptoms. Every time on every site on the list was Carbon Monoxcide poisoning. I know a family who had to deal with this, so I knew how dangerous it can be. I told my family, but they didnt think is was anything.
Then one night I had a dream where someone told me that I was dying from anaphalctic (sp?) shock. Call me crazy, but I pay attention to my dreams and find that most of them hold meaning. I dont really know if Carbon monoxide causes that, but it kept me aware. However, feeling defeated, I dropped the subject.
Then a few weeks ago our Carbon Monoxide detectors started going crazy. I reminded my family of my thoughts, but they said that they think the detector is faulty...
So, currently I am exhausted all the time, sleeping more than a normal adult should, I get dizzy spells, I keep getting sinus infections and regular headaches, my eyes feel like I have been wearing contacts for 2 weeks straight and I havent worn them at all, and now I just noticed that there are ulcer/pimple-like bumps in my nose. My fiancee also told me that when he is at my house lately his indigestion and asthema have been horrible. I have no idea if any of these things are related at all, but I know I don't feel normal. Can anyone help? Thank you!! :)
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?