Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

ECF/ICF (Extra Cellular Fluid vs. Intra Cellular Fluid) Imbalance...IDK what kind of doc can help???

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 0 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • March 26, 2015
  • 05:13 AM

I need advice as to what specialty of doctor can help me. My regular doc said to go t a holistic doc. My holistic doc doesn't know what to do to help me.
I suffer in pain every day. Every muscle in my body hurts terribly. I cannot walk very long bc my ankles swell up. I have gained 20 pounds this year and I am a RAW Vegan, which means that I only eat raw fruits and veggies, which is the most detoxifying diet on earth. From what I am eating, I should be the perfect picture of health and yet, for some reason, my body is just not working properly. It doesn't process the foods and transform the nutrients into energy the way a normal person does. This is at the cellular level. I am highly toxic and I am missing out on a normal life because of this condition, which I don't even have a name for. I don't know what to do. Please...if you have any advice on who I should be seeing that can help me...please...

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.