Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

Don't know what to do.

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 3 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • April 19, 2008
  • 10:30 PM

It all began when I got chlamydia from my cheating fiance.
My symptoms were; fever, sweating, anal or rectum inflamed, a slight bump on my genitile (the fine line between the vagina and anus.) Also, there was a strong smell coming from the anal area.

Anyway, I took the medication the doctor gave me. I did get diarrea from taking the pills, and it seemed to clear up from then. After that, I thought everything was ok, but my armpits and anus started to sweat alot, and smell awful. I now get a mucopurulent discharge from my vagina. At times there is a smell like I passed gas, but I didn't. It didn't matter how many times a day I showered, the sweat and smell just kept coming back. Now, I had to quit my job because people can smell me.

I went to the doctor and I tried to explain what was going on, but she looked at me like I was crazy. She thinks it's all in my head. And, basically ignored what I was saying. I got retested for chlamydia, gona, thyroid, vaginal bacteria, and all the tests came back negative.

I finally went back to her and said can you test me if I have some sort of a anal fissure, and she said ok. but, she used a qtip and rolled it up in there and said she feels no bumps. I want to know, how can you tell if there is a crack in the anal skin, by doing that test?

Anyway, I'm thinking it could be Lymphogranulom Venereum, or NGU.
I really need some help finding what is wrong with me. I need to know what to do!

Reply Flag this Discussion

3 Replies:

  • I believe this is called "Fistula-in-ano". And it can be caused as a secondary to Chlamydia among other things. :(Perhaps you can locate more information on the Internet. You may need a good GI surgeon for this. Good luck. Beth
    Beth56 272 Replies Flag this Response
  • It could be a virus; did they check you for all of the viruses? You would need blood work for them all: syphilis, herpes 2 (I wouldn't trust that bump that you had), hepatitis and the other...get a pap for hpv....and, I think that stuff hangs in and the tests don't come through. After you get all of the blood work and a pap, go get acupuncture. Hope you broke up with the ***k..
    Monsterlove 2921 Replies Flag this Response
  • I agree with Monsterlove, find an acupuncturist who is also a certified herbalist... www.acufinder.com or www.nccaom.org are two good websites. Look for a product by Herbs, Etc. called ChlorOxygen. This is a concentrated chlorophyll product. Or find a similar product at the healthfood store that has a high chlorophyll content. Eat fresh parsley and really chew it thoroughly. These can help with body odor in general. Get yourself a good quality probiotic (make sure it has bifidus, lactobactillus, rhamnosus and rheuteri as strains) and take this both orally and insert vaginally - the best way to do this is take a small amount of plain unsweetened yogurt and break open a probiotic capsule and mix this and insert using a syringe into the vagina at night. Do this faithfully for 7-10 days and use a cotton pad to catch the discharge. This works wonders for getting your flora back in balance! Best wishesDOM
    acuann 3080 Replies Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.