My mother was recently admitted to hospital. It's been 4 days now and no diagnosis has been found. Would any of you know what it could be?
Female aged in her late 40's. Went to india to undergo homeotherapy for her slipped disk and returned with this problem.
-Always feels like vommiting (by slight movement or speaking and especially when eating)
-Can feel her stomach (By this i mean, she can feel the contents of her stomach. Imagine eating meal drenched in oil, you can feel the oil in your stomach etc, its exactly that feeling)
-Low Hb (they say her blood tests are indicative of anemia), however she says she thinks she's always had a low Hb
-Loss of apetite (can only eat like 3 table spoons of jacket potato a day)
- rapid weight loss (2kg every 6 days)
- Hyper salviation
- After anathestics, she usually feels much better and doesn't hyper salivate or feel like vomiting (i think this maybe due to the atrophin present in the anasthetics)
- She was put under general anesteshia for Colorectomy (no results found)
- also had endoscopy (no results found)
- Going to see the psychiatrist (No idea why the doc's want her to see one)
- she's been suffering from this for 3 1/2 weeks now
- No previous family problems relating to this, although grandmother had fiborous growth on the stomach, but endoscopy was negative.
- Also she's havinga pregnancy test (although VERY unlikely that this is the reason) the doctors are just doing this as they have done all other options.
Any help would be greatly appreciated, as she is getting worse by the looks of it =(
I'll be more than happy to provide any info you need
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?