i am a 17 year old boy and i have been having a few problems over the last 2 months...i have had blood tests, a chest x ray, sinus x ray and brain mri and doctors cant diagnose my problem
my symptoms are
1. loss of appetite
2. i am very weak
3. i am tired all day
4. have spasms in both my knees, thighs
5. severe headaches-GP prescribed co-dydramol but it does not work
6. loss of 7 kg
7. feel dizzy and fell over twice but no blackouts
8. sensitive to flash lights and loud noise
10. urinate more frequently at night (urine is always dark yellow)
11. Pain around chest area and left nipple (lasts for 30-40 seconds)
12. had diahorrea for a week
13. wake up tired
14. have lot of cramp in my toes and fingers
consultant is running more tests and i am still not eating.
Just wandering if anybody has any suggestions please. Thanks
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?