I have been suffering with the following symptoms for that past 3 – 5 years. I have just within the past 4 months been diagnosed with CFS/ME, IBS and PCOS. I take omeprazole, colofac and a mix of codeine and tramadol for the pain. None of these meds make a huge difference to the pain or severity of the symptom.
I am unsure if i have been given the correct diagnosis, and many of my symptoms have been overlooked.
I really want to get me health back on track, i will be greatfull for any diagnostic help or advice you may be able to offer.
- Frequent aches and pains usually lasts for 2mins to 1 week or more
- Extremely painful, pain that usually comes in right hip – tramadol or codeine dose not help
- This pain can be mild – just achy and a bit sore to very sever where it is impossible to walk or even move when lying down.
- Can’t walk for more than 5 -6 minutes without being in excruciating pain in hip and back
- Week bladder – have to change underwear 4+ times a day
- Urgent need to go to toilet - stool
- Pain in tummy just before need to pass toilet - stool
- Quick change in movement from constipated to diarrhoea
- Pass stool at least 6 times a day anything up to 10+times
- Often pass mucus or small pellet leathery stools
- After going to toilet, hard to get clean. More just keeps coming out every time i wipe
- When i have a cut or sore i bleed lots – more than normal
- Extreme fatigue and exhaustion
- Difficulty sleeping no matter how tired i am
- Cold icy feeling in wrist and arm joints
- I pick up bugs and illness very quickly
- I always seem to be ill
- I suffered from tonsillitis nearly every month until i was 19 when they were taken out
- I get infections very easy
- After every operation i have had i have always ended back in hospital with infection
- Cuts and sore get infected and take a long time to heal
- Periods every 4 – 6 weeks, sometimes very light only last 3 days sometimes very heavy last 9 days
- Sometimes i forget the simplest thing like my partners name
- I can’t seem to control my weight, i eat a normal healthy diet, with the odd treat, but i am extremely overweight, and cant exercise because of the pain
- I was in pain before i gained the weight, so i know the excess weight is not the cause of the pain
- I get frequent painful headaches
- For 4 years i have had extremely bad heartburn. i get it at any time of day, and whatever i eat. I now take omeprazole, this helps a little bit.
Thanks you for reading , and if you need anymore information please email or contact me.
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?