I'm 22 year old Male, 5ft 6in 140 lbs.
- I have over 100 moles on my body some big
- I have a big one on my back that hurts with 2 black dots on it
- I have a pink spot on my chest my doctor says it's fungal and not to worry about it
- My doctor always tells me not to worry about anything and wont run tests.
- I have amblyopia in right eye (lazy eye)
- family history of cancer, heart attacks, anxiety, depression, melanoma, stroke
- I have 2 moles on my chest that have merged together
My doctor has prescribed me 1mg of Xanax a day for a year for panic attacks, it has got worse.
- hyperventilation, paliptations, chest pain been like that for a year
- he put me on Klonopin which is making me fall all over the place 4mg a day
- I can barely walk or talk, I was bleeding out of my ear yesterday
- I've had 2 random nose bleeds when I was 15
- I've had severe migranes from 13 to 19
- Migranes stopped when my head split open and had 2 concussions in 1 week
- I have had hot flashes since I was 16 and dizziness, light headed
- The hot flashes make my face, head, chest neck, hot as can be
- My hands and feet remain frozen, blood pressure is fine.
- Started smoking 2 years ago
- Started drinking coffee 4 years ago
- Had a hernia in my stomach 2 years ago from too many crunches
- I get sore and stiff a lot, pain in my joints, fingers, knuckles (tenondonitis?"
- my right pinky looks swollen or disfigured for years
- My skin is always super dry around nose, mustache, scalp
- Had tender sore nipples as teenager
- Hit puberty at 11, had mustache at 13
- I have myodesia (floaters), dry eyes
- I get kidney stones a lot
- I get cancre sores a lot in my mouth
- I get puss on my tonsils at least once a year
- Knees get sore sometimes and I limp
- I constantly have to crack/pop my joints, always stiff and sore
- I was obese as a teenager, had depression and abused opiates until 17
- I get random tingly pin pricking feelings on my body sometimes
I asked doctor if maybe I have a heart problem and cancer, he said no without even running any tests and told me to see a psychiatrist. I know I have panic attacks but they are unprovoked.
By the way, I am not a hypochondriac LOL
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?