I'm 22 year old Male, 5ft 6in 140 lbs.
- I have over 100 moles on my body some big
- I have a big one on my back that hurts with 2 black dots on it
- I have a pink spot on my chest my doctor says it's fungal and not to worry about it
- My doctor always tells me not to worry about anything and wont run tests.
- I have amblyopia in right eye (lazy eye)
- family history of cancer, heart attacks, anxiety, depression, melanoma, stroke
- I have 2 moles on my chest that have merged together
My doctor has prescribed me 1mg of Xanax a day for a year for panic attacks, it has got worse.
- hyperventilation, paliptations, chest pain been like that for a year
- he put me on Klonopin which is making me fall all over the place 4mg a day
- I can barely walk or talk, I was bleeding out of my ear yesterday
- I've had 2 random nose bleeds when I was 15
- I've had severe migranes from 13 to 19
- Migranes stopped when my head split open and had 2 concussions in 1 week
- I have had hot flashes since I was 16 and dizziness, light headed
- The hot flashes make my face, head, chest neck, hot as can be
- My hands and feet remain frozen, blood pressure is fine.
- Started smoking 2 years ago
- Started drinking coffee 4 years ago
- Had a hernia in my stomach 2 years ago from too many crunches
- I get sore and stiff a lot, pain in my joints, fingers, knuckles (tenondonitis?"
- my right pinky looks swollen or disfigured for years
- My skin is always super dry around nose, mustache, scalp
- Had tender sore nipples as teenager
- Hit puberty at 11, had mustache at 13
- I have myodesia (floaters), dry eyes
- I get kidney stones a lot
- I get cancre sores a lot in my mouth
- I get puss on my tonsils at least once a year
- Knees get sore sometimes and I limp
- I constantly have to crack/pop my joints, always stiff and sore
- I was obese as a teenager, had depression and abused opiates until 17
- I get random tingly pin pricking feelings on my body sometimes
I asked doctor if maybe I have a heart problem and cancer, he said no without even running any tests and told me to see a psychiatrist. I know I have panic attacks but they are unprovoked.
By the way, I am not a hypochondriac LOL