I'm a 19 yr old girl and I was having some symptoms that I thought were perhaps symptoms of diabetes. I have gone to the doctor to have my urine and blood checked, but the tests came back negative. I am not overweight (137lbs) and i would say im athletic.
- headaches(at least 2x/week)
- frequent urination (not everyday but every once in awhile)
-Urine is foamy, and sometimes clear
- bowel problems (constipation even though I eat a salad 2x a day)
- Lactose intolerant
- sometimes tired even though I get 8 hrs of sleep
- vision: i think I'm becoming nearsighted
-I sweat more easily than the average girl
- Recently i have noticed that I get mild night sweats every once in awhile
- last week these strange really small black specks appeared on my hands and toes...some have disappeared just as quickly they've appeared
-reoccurring yeast infection
hopefully there is someone who might know whats going on
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?