I am new here and would thank you in advance for your help.
I have the following symptoms and the doctors have not given me any diagnosis:
(1) I am 43 yrs old woman.
(2) I have high blood pressure which is kept under control by the use of medicine.
(3) For the last two years I have been getting spasms/cramps in my arms and chest area. These are not severe cramps but at times can last for up to a few hours.
(4) About a year ago, I started getting shivers in the left part of my whole body and even slight cold would aggravate this. I went to a neurologist and his treatment improved my situation and I do not have this anymore.
(5) My feet hurt. Even if a point is touched on the feet, I get pains with burning sensation.
(6) Occasionally I feel exhausted.
(7) At times I feel uneasy in my head, as if something is crawling inside.
(8) I have been taking Fenofibrate for cholesterol (triglysrides) and am not sure if there might be side effects of that. Is anyone aware of this?
I do realize that these symptoms might be related to some neurological conditions and have been to see sevral specialists but nobody has been able to diagnose/treat the problems. I am desperate to get some help. I hope I get some direction here.
Please advise. I would be grateful for any directions regarding this.
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?