I am new here and would thank you in advance for your help.
I have the following symptoms and the doctors have not given me any diagnosis:
(1) I am 43 yrs old woman.
(2) I have high blood pressure which is kept under control by the use of medicine.
(3) For the last two years I have been getting spasms/cramps in my arms and chest area. These are not severe cramps but at times can last for up to a few hours.
(4) About a year ago, I started getting shivers in the left part of my whole body and even slight cold would aggravate this. I went to a neurologist and his treatment improved my situation and I do not have this anymore.
(5) My feet hurt. Even if a point is touched on the feet, I get pains with burning sensation.
(6) Occasionally I feel exhausted.
(7) At times I feel uneasy in my head, as if something is crawling inside.
(8) I have been taking Fenofibrate for cholesterol (triglysrides) and am not sure if there might be side effects of that. Is anyone aware of this?
I do realize that these symptoms might be related to some neurological conditions and have been to see sevral specialists but nobody has been able to diagnose/treat the problems. I am desperate to get some help. I hope I get some direction here.
Please advise. I would be grateful for any directions regarding this.