Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

Crust in pubic region

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 2 Replies
  • Posted By: breedlove123
  • February 9, 2008
  • 09:55 PM

I had molluscum contagisum over the summer and burnt them off with a home freezing kit. now i have another problem that i wasnt really aware off until today. I was trimming my pubic region and noticed that there was a layer of crust underneath. i shampooed and soaped it and tried to get most of it off. now the skin is red and tender. is this normal and nothing to worry about or should i go to a doctor?

Reply Flag this Discussion

2 Replies:

  • might wanna go to a doctor. you should have it cultured. I had a boyfriend once that had arthritic eczema on his penis.
    Anonymous 42789 Replies
    • February 10, 2008
    • 03:33 AM
    • 0
    Flag this Response
  • no, it's not normal to have crust in your pubic region..
    Monsterlove 2921 Replies
    • February 10, 2008
    • 03:47 AM
    • 0
    Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.