My mother is 65 and has cough for more than a year.
She had Chest X-ray, Blood works etc and the doctors couldn't diagnose.
She had been give Fluticasone propionate (nasal spray), Albuteterol (inhalation), (loratadine 10 mg for the last few weeks.
Caught seems to be the same.
She feels like the pain of pulling with a fishing hook on flesh on her through.
Here are the medicine, mother takes.
1. clear - Atadine (loratadine 10 mg)
2. Amlodipine - 5mg'melmet-500 (SR)
3. Melmet 500 (Metformin hydrocholoride sustained
release tablets 500)
4. Rozavel 5 (Rosuvastatin Calcium tablets)
5. Trical-D 250
6. Fluticasone propionate (nasal spray)
7. Albuteterol (inhalation)