I am unable to go have an x-ray because of my disabilty (it's a long story)
but for the last 12 weeks i have had a cough.
Every morning i wake up feeling sick because my throat is clogged up and i cough up phlegm all day.
I have had 2 lots of antibiotics which improved it a little and now i am using a puffer but that doesn't seem to be helping at all(after 2 weeks)
I haven't had any of the usual symptoms of a cold ie no fever,sore throat ,headache etc
Anyway, i am worried that it may be asbestos poisoning.(all the older houses in this area have asbestos in them))
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.