Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.


Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 2 Replies
  • Posted By: Lawyer35
  • April 13, 2007
  • 09:53 AM

For the last two weeks I have experienced incresing discomfort in my bottom and a wave of discomfort that flows under my bottom up to my scrotum and up my penis. It is not painful as such and fels like I am about to pooh when in fact I dont need to go. The problem occurs every hour or so and lasts about four or five waves before stopping, although in the background there is a feeling I need to pooh. I feel slightly blocked up, although i'm not constipated.

Do I need help? Is this serious?


Reply Flag this Discussion

2 Replies:

  • Think you need to go to the doctor asap. If you don't want to go immediately however, you could try having a high fibre diet for the next few days.....a bowl of All Bran each morning should do the trick. Also, do a occult blood test to check for blood in stools...you can ge a kit from a good chemist..eg Boots. In fact, its a good idea to do such tests regularly. In any case, if symptoms persist, you have to see your doctor.
    kentishman 19 Replies Flag this Response
  • Good Lord, Man, tell this to your doctor!If you aren't sure which doc to go to, see a urologist. They deal with everything having to do with your penis, even stuff that has nothing to do with urine. Write back, and let us know what the doc says.Best,Shula
    Anonymous 42789 Replies Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.