Im 20 years old, general good health.
I have a number of bother symptoms that doctors havent given me a clear diagnosis for.
1. Sore/Itchy Throat present (sometimes better, sometimes worse) for 2-3 months
2. Feeling of pressure and mild pain (general inflamation) when i touch/press on the neck area and below my ears - no visibile swelling, docs palpated it and all. - this going on for 3-4 weeks
3. Earache - for 3-4 weeks , getting worse lately
4. Dizzyness - sometimes better sometimess worse
5. Pressure like aches and stabbing like pains now an then arround my cheeks, face bones and in my forea head.
6. Occasional moderate headaches that seem linked to all this.
7. Feeling of congestion/constriction(not breathing well) in nose and throat
I have rulled out:
1. Lung related issue - scans
2. GERD or any digestive related issue - endoscopy (btw it was horrible)
My last visit to ENT specialist was quite confusing. They said that not much appears wrong with my throat and that perhaps there is a chronic sinus problem. They gave me exams for bugs/fungus in my throat and nose (to find out if there is any that is). Still waiting on results.
My only problem with the sinus thing is that the throat started before the pain and other symptoms. I dunno what to think. I was starting to think about throat cancer. Anyone have any clues?
PS. Also worried cause im a smoker since las june.
Thank You very much to anyone who could spear a few minutes to reply.